Motivational Speaking Seminars
Leadership & Intervention Programs
Corporate Culture Facilitation
For The Fourth Quadrant Foundation, helping people gain new emotional health skills isn’t only a commitment, but also a passion. Established in 2014.
"With a needs based approach, action-based learning paradigm and personal stories rich with overcoming adversity, we can motivate, connect with and engage with people from all walks of life. This includes young people from 10+yrs of age, workshops for college students, personal and professional development seminars and training packages tailored to your needs." - Joshua Schloss (Founder and Managing Director)
About the Founder
Joshua Schloss is paving the way to a brighter future.
'I began youth work at age 17. As a 'troubled teen' myself, I was passionate about providing rich, safe and healthy recreation opportunities for other youth. I volunteered at local youth groups including the PCYC and occasionally during the day would facilitate social and emotional wellbeing programs in local high schools for youth charities. At age 24, I purchased my first business and began hiring young people to help me grow my business. I wrote a values program and used it to induct the young people I would hire to a healthy values framework that would enable them to have success in their chosen profession. In 2011, the high school local to my business asked me to bring the values program into the school and begin working with students whose attendance was low. After almost 8 years owning that same business, I sold it and started working for charities, one as the South East QLD Hub Manager and the other as the National Program Coordinator and used my networks and programs to see people of all ages begin to enhance their values. After multiple public speaking engagements, I saw an opportunity to begin running programs in schools and registered training organisations as a motivational speaker. Today, I have Incorporated and continue to deliver programs in schools across the South East of QLD, NSW and Victoria alongside seminars, corporate culture building programs and community involvement. I am a father of two daughters, two sons, a husband and a Managing Director of an expert team on a personal mission to help others see and understand that the power of world-class culture can enhance their values and help them grow into their vast potential'. - Joshua Schloss.
Organisational Culture Change
A four phase program to enhance the culture of your organisation
Whole and healthy staff make organisations run more efficiently in a variety of ways. Staff whose needs are being proactively and positively met, not only by the systemic measures we help to put in place but also by each other amidst an honouring and emotionally safe workplace culture, have a lesser impact upon human resources, require fewer personal days, last longer in their professions (lower staff turnover) and work harder for longer. When your work is fulfilling (not necessarily because of the nature of the work itself, but because of the culture) our productivity, efficiency and sense of belonging are dramatically increased. Reach out to us today to receive a preliminary proposal and begin your journey of culture enhancement!
THIS ADVANCED ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM WILL GIVE YOU:
Advanced understanding & skills to enhance your emotional health.
Access to highly engaging and motivating video sessions with Motivational Speakers Joshua Schloss and Lorin Nicholson.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to hone your relational skills.
Creating Great Leaders - Improving Relational Outcomes - Unlocking Personal Potential Transforming Lives!
THREE PRIMARY FOCUS AREAS
Enhancing your Self-Awareness and understanding yourself more deeply.
Enhancing your relationships, Growing in your ability to bring out the best in others.
Enhancing my relationship with myself, understanding that all emotional health skills start within.
Access to 10 hours of highly engaging, informative and motivational training videos with Josh & Lorin
Your own personal training booklet to measure and evaluate your transformation
An advanced understanding of how to improve your own mental and emotional health and capacity
Develop enhanced communication and relational skills
Real-world context examples and implementation
The core values required for life success
Regular on-line community support and personal mentoring
Students are invited up on stage to venture through the Virtual Simulation. A throwable microphone is used to capture the thoughts of the audience. Polling software is used to capture student data eg. 'How many of us have difficult lives that we aren't talking about?' which then frames a more powerful and meaningful discussion as we discuss the audiences specific culture.
Heartfelt stories of overcoming adversity are appropriately shared including themes such as (but not limited to): bullying, sexual confusion, low self-esteem, drugs, alcohol and suicide.
SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL
Our Self-Concept is explored, the impact of our Self-Talk is highlighted, the immersive nature of our individual hardships is compassionately revealed.
Students leave bonded through a shared fun, humorous and interactive experience. Empathy, compassion and forgiveness are developed across entire year levels.
- Tue, 04 JanTranquil Park Maleny04 Jan 2022, 10:00 am – 07 Jan 2022, 4:00 pmTranquil Park Maleny, 483 Mountain View Rd, Maleny QLD 4552, AustraliaLife is going by more and more quickly every year. The things we hoped to achieve may seem to pass us by if we don’t intentionally make time for personal growth and development. Come join us for this special retreat we have created to focus on growing and developing our Mental and Emotional Health.
- Thu, 03 MarVitality Village03 Mar 2022, 8:30 am – 2:45 pmVitality Village, 5 Discovery Court, Birtinya QLD 4575, AustraliaThis inspiring, heartfelt and passionate day for Year 6 Leaders comes to you from the masters of Action-Based Learning, delivering a robust combination of motivational speaking and small group practical sessions. Early Bird price valid until December 11.
- Fri, 04 MarVitality Village04 Mar 2022, 8:30 am – 2:45 pmVitality Village, 5 Discovery Court, Birtinya QLD 4575, AustraliaThis inspiring, heartfelt and passionate day for Year 11 & 12 Leaders comes to you from the masters of Action-Based Learning, delivering a robust combination of motivational speaking and small group practical sessions. Early Bird price valid until December 11.
- Mon, 11 OctVitality Village11 Oct, 8:00 pmVitality Village, Vitality Village, 5 Discovery Court, Birtinya QLD 4575, AustraliaThis is an excellent opportunity to receive Advanced Training in group facilitation skills, world-class culture implementation, non-punitive behaviour management strategies and access to programs and content that all of us (as well as those we do life with) need to grow into our FULL potential!
- Mon, 11 OctVitality Village11 Oct, 8:20 amVitality Village, Vitality Village, 5 Discovery Court, Birtinya QLD 4575, AustraliaThis is an excellent opportunity to receive Advanced Training in group facilitation skills, world-class culture implementation, non-punitive behaviour management strategies and access to programs and content that all of us (as well as those we do life with) need to grow into our FULL potential!
The content is brilliant and the activities and discussions are very effective.